Customizing text that is used to describe your list in various situations.
In the new version of sympa, there are a number of aspects of your list that are no longer user-customizable. However, you can still edit the following files by clicking on “Admin” and then clicking on “Customizing”
- Homepage: HTML text to describe the list. It is printed on the right-hand side of the main list page.
- Description: This text is included in the welcome message for new subscribers and is the default homepage.
- Message Header: If this file is not empty, it is added as a MIME attachment at the beginning of each message.
- Message Footer: If this file is not empty, it is added as a MIME attachment at the end of each message.
- Deletion Message: This message is sent to users when you remove them from the list (unless
you hit the quiet button).
- Subscribing Invitation Message:: This is sent to people you invite for subscription.
- Welcome Message: This message is sent to new subscribers.
- Editor Rejection Message: This message is sent to people when you reject their posts.
- Remind Message: This message is sent to each subscriber when you click “Remind all subscribers.”
- Virus Infection Message: This message is sent to a user if a message they try to send
to the list is infected with a virus.