Check out our list of radical server projects.
- Security in-a-box website contains many hands-on guides, from Front Line and Tactical Technology Collective.
- EFF’s Guide to Surveillance Self Defense (currently in 11 languages).
- Getting started with Tails: The Amnesic Incognito Live System (EN/DE/FR/PT).
- Digital self defense guide (currently French language only, you can help translate).
- Cryptoparty Handbook.
- FOSS Manual on Bypassing Internet Censorship is a comprehensive 240 page guide to circumvention technologies.
- FOSS Manual on Basic Internet Security.
- Internet censorship wiki contains lots of information on circumventing internet censorship (currently only in English).
These old guides are of historical significance and may sometimes even be useful.
- Riseup Zine: Digital Security for Activists!
- security.resist.ca Helping activists stay safe in our oppressive world.
- APC Security Docs A series of briefings on information security and online safety for civil society organizations.
- Guide to Email Security Using Encryption and Digital Signatures.
- Computer Security for the Average Activist A downloadable PDF.
- An introduction to activism on the internet.